Monday, February 05, 2007

Allow Me To Reintroduce Myself......Again

It has been a little more than a year since the last post on my blog and throughout the year I had always wanted to drop in and post some of my thoughts, but just never got around to it. Well in that year my life has had its ebb and flow and I now have the time to consistently devote to this blog. Since my last post I got a new job at an immigration law firm and left the firm after 8 months. I got into grad school and am in school full time working on my Masters in Public Admin with a focus on International Development. I broke up with my girlfriend and have come to remember the joys in being single. I lost a good friend in the last year as well
(R.I.P. T). Ive met some really interesting people in the past year. I have made some enjoyable and not so enjoyable trips in the past year. So much has happened in the past year, that i cant enumerate it all! I look forward to having time to use this as a conduit to vent my thoughts, but dont worry I will keep it "clean" per Sen. Biden's standards.
GO HEELS! BEAT DUKE!
One Love.
Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home