Monday, January 02, 2006

Allow Me To Reintroduce Myself......

Ever since I first heard about blogs I thought they were a waste of time and never really fully understood the point of them. Until now....I have decided to start my own blog to publish my thoughts and issues I feel the need to rant on. I got the idea to do this from the times Ive been told by numerous people, "you talk like a lawyer" and/or "you should be a politician". The problem w/ the latter is that the world is not ready for me. My opinions and thoughts are too polemical for the status quo in this country. Those of you that know me know that I am opinionated and blunt when it comes to what I am thinking, especialy when it comes to issues of politics, law, and public policy. I do not hide the fact that I think the President is an ass, the conservative right is ruining this country, and religion has become too political. In fact, some of what I think may offend you or rub you the wrong way...or maybe not. A lot of my thoughts has to do w/ how do I as a 2nd generation Asian Indian fit into the landscape of this country? Furthermore, I have random thoughts about culture (or lackthereof in this country), race and the ignorance of people. I hope this will give you more insight into me and help you see things from a different point of view. Im sure there will be times you will be able to relate to the things I have to say and other times youll have no idea. But this is the world through my eyes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home